30 things before 30.
This morning I was reading old journals and came across this list of 30 things I would like to do before I’m 30 years old. The group I traveled with created these lists while we were studying abroad, and I felt like sharing it. Plus, it’s fun!
Some of these adventures might be beyond my grasp, but I never want to limit my dreams. If you don’t believe it can happen, it never will.
(In no specific order).
1. Have a family.
2. Grow my own garden.
3. Live abroad for at least a year.
4. Adopt a puppy.
5. Take a blind booking flight (the airlines choose your destination).
6. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro.
7. Experience long-term missions.
8. Read the Bible cover to cover.
9. Learn how to cook.
10. Write at Walden Pond.
11. Visit every continent (except antartica).
12. Use my library card.
13. Become fluent in Spanish.
14. Snowboard in the alps.
15. Open a Fair Trade store.
16. Attend the Olympics.
17. Watch a baseball game in Fenway Park.
18. Run a half marathon.
19. Hike the Appalachian Trail (or an extended portion) with my special someone.
20. Re-learn the Violin.
21. Sponsor more than one Compassion children.
22. Read C.S. Lewis in Oxford.
23. Go on an epic roadtrip.
24. Develop my own photographs.
25. Dance all night.
26. Ride in a hot air balloon.
27. See the Pacific Ocean.
28. Experience the Northern Lights in Alaska.
28. Write love letters.
29. Live in a bike-able community.
30. Learn to knit socks.